Tuesday 24 March 2015

My sleeping schedule

Oh wow I'm hella bad with sleep times

Hey cuties, as you probably know I'm a high school student. And being a high school student reay messes up your life. You have to choose two things out of three.


You just can't have all 3. Now you might be saying "oh but grades don't matter" but this may sound super cheesy but it does matter and you do need it, I mean do you wanna be working a McDonald's your whole life? I wouldn't. I wanna go to uni, study a degree in interior designing and become an interior designer. 

I never really cared about grades When I didn't know what I wanted to be. I was all like yeah Yolo just chill and ride through life it doesn't matter. But when I realised I wanted to do something I realised it was important. 

Right now my life is option 1. I barely get any rest although "good grades" still don't come through I haven't gotten an A since grade 8, but that's okay most of my grades averaged is about a C+ although I do try I just struggle & get distracted sooo easily.

I think you know what I mean and can relate, also when it comes to holidays i mess up so bad staying up to all hours of the morning or not sleeping at all! Then I always end up sleeping in the arvo lol.

That's all for today, don't forget to check out my shared blog & my insta's :)

Byeee - xox Jazi 

Www.threegirlsthreeplaces.blogspot.com

Insta
@xxjazixx                  - Personal
@jazinails                  - Nail Acc
@_j4zi_                     - Tumblr Acc
@simlishsimmer        - Sims acc

2 comments:

  1. I totally get what you mean. My sister is in her last year of high school and nearly finished her GCSEs im only a year 1/2 younger than her and im struggling already . I just laugh and get into trouble because i can never seem to stop talking (like now im just rambaling) and i can never seem to be able to just stop to do my homework .
    Love . ATeenageBlog.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ramble all you want I love long comments! And Ikr I can never seem to focus on one thing :(( thanks for the comment! - Jazi x

      Delete