Monday 13 April 2015

A week in the life of me ☺️

Hey, long time no talk.. Since I haven't posted in about two weeks or so I thought I should share one week of my life I've recently lived through. Sorry if I don't post sometimes life gets in the way hah it just gets hard to keep up with everything.. anyways here's a week in my life!

Saturday 4th
I had work from 11 - 3 and then I had a chilled back day and packed my bag ready for brisbane on Thursday :D

Sunday 5th 
It's Easter! So I went to a church service with my mum in the morning and then I went to my like basically family friends place with one of my best friends and they swam and we all ate food and had heaps of chocolate ^.^

Monday 6th
My two best friends stayed the night and we watched movies, went to sleep and basically just all chilled and ate chocolate and played the wii which was really fun!(woo Mario kart)

Tuesday 7th
Tuesday I just had a free day to do my stupid ass holiday homework :'( which I completed barely any of (whoops) and I spent my day watching Americas Got Talent 2012 haha (don't tell me who wins)

Wednesday 8th
Work again! I made sure all my bags and everything was ready for tomorrow and just watched some youtube after work.

Thursday 9th
OMG yay! I went up to Brisbane with two of my friends to go to the first youtube convention in Australia. It was called Amplify. Here's some pics ^_^

Hehe I won't spam you with any more photos but I had the best time while I was there it was literally one of the best nights ever and it was totally worth my money. There were a couple more youtubers but I didn't know them, if you wanna know them just comment below.

Friday 10th
So because amplify finished so late at night we stayed at my friends sisters place and during the day we went shopping. I bought some things from forever 21 and I tried the Strawberries and cream Starbucks drink, it was pretty good ^.^


Saturday 11th
Working once again and I was and hour late omg! I thought I started at 11 but I started at 10 :( but I worked 20 mins overtime by accident so hey that makes up for it I guess? Anyways after work I watched Jane The Virgin (yay) and then I ate some food, talked to some people on Facebook then I planned on having a cat nap from 5-7pm and it ended up being 5pm - 8am the next day (hah) so I catched up on some sleep.

So that was my week thanks for reading! That's all for now! Byeee - Jazi xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment