Wednesday 11 March 2015

Get the look makeup: Party

Sorry it's late (grr *angry face*) blogger keeps deleting my posts when I'm in the middle of them 

Anyways heeeey it's Jazi, today I'll be doing a Get The Look: Party makeup look. I usually wear this look to clubbing type parties, AWH man they're so fun :D 

you're gonna go from this

To this

Step 1: your gonna wanna start with a clear and clean bare face, make sure all previous makeup has been removed.



Step 2: next apply liquid or stick foundation, my foundation is from the Fit Me Foundation line by Maybelline in 120 & 115. I'll be using my stick foundation in 120. My stick foundation costs around $17-$20.




Step 3: next you need some powder foundation to set it all in. My foundation is from the Fit Me Foundation line by Maybelline in 120 & 115. I'll be using my Matte Powdered foundation in 115. The powder is around $17-$20.



Step 4: now you will be applying black eyeshadow all over the lid and wing it out a little bit like you would with winged eyeliner. My eyeshadow is from Revlon and its part of the make your own palette, each square is about $8-$10.



Step 5: now you're going to put glitter all over the lid aswell. My glitter is from BYS and was around $5-$7.


Step 6: eyeliner! Use pencil eyeliner to line your waterline and then a gel eyeliner to wing it out on top. 

Step 7: brows, I don't do much to them but I fill them in a bit so they're a little darker :) For brows I actually use eyeshadow (lol) from the BYS palette and I use the darkest shade ^.^


Step 8: Mascara, my mascara is $10-$15 and is "Illegal Length" by Maybelline New York. This mascara has little fiber extension to make them a bit longer but you can't even see the fiber which is great, but it does work! I do the top and bottom lashes.


Step 9: LIPSTICK! my lipstick is in a coca cola bottle from Miss Five Cosemetics in Red. I actually got this in South Africa :D


Step 10: Touch up! Just make sure everything's looking good and touch up a bit on the foundation and brows and mascara!


And we're done :) I hope you liked it! Thanks for reading! And upload some pics at the bottom if you try this out!

- Jazi xox

Some extra pics of the full makeup look


 

No comments:

Post a Comment