Tuesday 17 March 2015

HOW TO PAMPER YOURSELF

Hola, today I was at home sooooo I decided to have a pamper & relaxation session. Here's what I did :)

Step 1: apply a face mask, mine is from target and it's one that reduces blackheads and makes your skin clearer! (Yes! It actually worked after I finished!!) most of these face masks take 10-15mins so while it's on follow the other steps! :) p.s. face masks are generally cheap!

Step 2: start running a warm/hot bath :) a bath is SUPER relaxing and you can just chill in the bath for hours because you're not continuely using water unlike a shower. 

Step 3: During Christmas last year (2014) one of my best friends got me heaps of lush stuff, and so while the water was running I got the "so white" shower gel and I just opened it and squeezed it out with the water running and it made soooo many BUBBLES

Step 4: BUBBLES!! Bubbles are also very relaxing and just fun to play with! You can put some jammy music on (Uptown Funk is a fav ;)) and just groove out or you can put some relaxation music on (there usually like 1hr playlists on YouTube, super easy to find!)

Step 5: after your relaxation or jammy time you can start washing off your face mask as it should be harden by now, you'll know by touching it or if it starts to crack/break when you move your face muscles haha.
You can see mine here that it's dry in most places :)

Step 6: one you've washed it off you could wash your hair! I used the TRESemmé Thermal Recovery shampoo & conditioner. This is like really good for your hair, bit on the expensive side though.

Step 7: once you're out of the bath just wrap your hair up in a towel and just dry yourself down

Step 8: get a towel and put it on the floor (my floor is usually cold cause it's tiles) and I just have a beach towel. I got "The Body Shop" lotion from one of my friends for my birthday and it comes with 3 different lotions for around $25-$30 for all 3. I just sat down on my towel and shaved my legs then applied my strawberry lotion all over my legs.

Step 9: after I have done all of that and just waiting for the lotion to sink in, i braid my hair in a couple plaits and then I just go to bed like that and in the morning my hair is all wavyyyy.

And that's the end! Have fun!!!

- xoxo Jazi 

2 comments: