Sunday 26 April 2015

Holidaying

Herro, Jazi here.

I've travelled a lot but not like around the world. I've been to a couple of islands, South Africa, Sydney, Hong Kong & Canberra. But I've been to those places a couple times, you get me?

So my favourite holiday would have to be when I went to Airlie Becah, Daydream Island & Hamiliton Island with one of my best friends. I'll say what I can but I can't really remember everything (lol).

I actually made a video about it it's around 20m but it's for my memory so yeah. If you ever want me to leave a link to it or something comment below and lettme know :)

So in Hamiliton Island we spent 3 days there and rode around on buggys & every night we went out for dinner. We also did mini golf which was suuuuper fun. Then we went shopping & swimming $ beaching and YA know typical holiday stuff 😂

Then we took a ferry from Hamilton Island to Daydream island and we went swimming there & played mini golf again (I really like mini golf). Then we went on a little walk through all the bushes and stuff and it was like a mini rainforest and when we got to the top you could see the whole beachy Island and it was so beautiful <3

Then we went back to Hamilton Island to get on a plane to Airlie Beach, airlie brach is like a small town but it's nice. In airlie beach my best friend and I discovered this amazing Mexican restuarant Cactus Jacks and it tastes so amazing (yum yum). We spent the last 3 days in Airlie beach and did a lot of shopping on the first day. Then on the second day we went swimming again and got some ice cream and took a bus to idek where (we got lost lol) but it was all so pretty <33

Next year I am lucky enough to be going to Venice, Paris, London & Barcelona. I'll start talking about it when it's closer to the time. :D

Well that's all I can remember and sorry for it being so late. It's usually late because I have quite a busy life and it's hard to post every Tuesday/Wednesday, but that's all for now! 

Bye! Xoxo - Jazi

No comments:

Post a Comment