Tuesday 17 February 2015

I'm so happy with my nail design ☺️


Hey cuties, Early January I got clear acrylics done and I was soooooo obssessed with them because they looked so natural! It's been a couple weeks back now at school and they don't let acrylics which totally sucks but I think because I've kept them so clean I've gotten away with them, Let me know what you think about them. :)
Do you think they look natural? Because my school is fooled 😂 I only wear acrylics because my nails break easy and this over time helps them grow longer and they are also just pretty :3 I liked the fact that they were clear acrylics so I could paint them. I really love painting my nails so this helps too, longer nails for better designs.

Here's my two favourite designs I've done since I've gotten them done 


If you wanna see more of my designs check out my page on Instagram (@jazinails)

That's all for now cuties! Byeee
- J
XOXO

P.S. Show me your designs in the comments below! If you also recreate this design post it on Instagram and tag #jazilook I'd love to see what you cuties recreate

P.P.S I had to get them taken off so I have my natural nails again 

No comments:

Post a Comment