Sunday 8 March 2015

OOTW

(Ps this is an old post I just updated it)

OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO POST THIS WEEK SHHHH LATE POST

Heeeyyyy it's Jazi ☺️

Here in Australia it's been pretty hot, it's Autumn now but where's the cold?! Disadvantages of Australia. I love cold weather but oh well.

This weeks theme is OOTW, since I have school from mon-fri, sat & sun is the only time I wear clothes that aren't my uniform so today is Sunday (for me) and this is my outfit :)
My shirt is a maroon type colour with some square decorations and i got it from Jay-Jays back in like late 2013 and it was on sale for $10. My shorts are just plain black and has rips in them and are distressed a bit at the bottom, they are from Factorie and I got them also for $10 on sale (xD I really like sales okay?!) I got them in December last year. My shoes are from London Rebel and I'm pretty sure they were around $15-$20, this is my third pair of the same style (lol) my dog usually bits all the baubles off so this is my last pair and I have to hide them (xD) from him. 

Anyways that's my outfit for this lovely Sunday. Post your favourite outfit from this week below!

Bye! Xox - Jazi

No comments:

Post a Comment