Tuesday 27 January 2015

My First Blog Post

Hello! ^.^
Welcome to candies & cuties :3 

I'm a fourteen year old girl who lives in Australia who has just started a new Fashion, Beauty, Baking, Home Decor and all things a little girlyish type blog c:

A little background on me: My parents are from South Africa but I'm australian, I was born on the 9th Of Feb, 2000 and my hair is ombrèd.

My all time inspiration is Zoe Sugg aka Zoella one day I hope to meet her <3

I hope y'all enjoy my blog and share with friends ^.^

That's all for now, bye cuties
- J 
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Im from England and I love Zoella sooo much along with plenty of other YouTubers. I was inspired to make my (anonymous) blog by her book, girl online. I hope your blog goes well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BloggerGirl, Haha! Same! I read girl online and my friend suggested I make a blog and so I have! But she doesn't know, hehe. I would love to read your blog if you wished to share it. Thank you and I hope your blog goes well too! If you told you're friends about my blog I would be very thankful.

      Thanks, J

      Delete